Our team is working to give our patients excellent dental care, which is why we focus on preventative dentistry. We combine practices like patient education, early detection, and routine checkups to ensure your child has a happy and healthy smile.
Preventative dentistry can help our patients avoid cavities, gum disease, and other dental problems that can result from a lack of dental care. Our preventative measures include:
- A physical oral exam to check for decay, red spots, and other signs and symptoms that may occur.
- An x-ray of your child’s teeth to check for cavities and tooth-root problems.
- Education on proper dental hygiene habits, including everyday brushing and flossing.
- Use of a fluoride treatment to strengthen your child’s teeth.
- Sealants for areas that need extra protection, such as deep fissures or porous spots.
- Recommendations for home treatments like fluoride supplements, mouth rinse, or specialized toothbrushes.
We want to help protect those little smiles to keep your child’s health on track!
Working With You
Our biggest advocates are the parents and guardians of our patients, and we want to partner with you to take care of your children’s dental health!
We can show you when to schedule appointments, what age to start using fluoride toothpaste, and help you find a toothbrush that is the right size for your child. A healthy, calcium-rich diet can also help your child’s teeth grow strong.
If you can help us keep track of your child’s eating and brushing habits, we can work with you to provide excellent preventative care! Optimal care can prevent costly dental procedures in the future, saving you time, money, and headache and protecting your child from serious problems.
Don’t Wait, Call Today!
If you’re looking for a dental team that cares about you and your child, call today to schedule an appointment. We look forward to meeting you, and we hope to show you how we can provide preventative dentistry in a safe, comfortable environment.